Latest activity

  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread “Tour da UP IX.
    Some of the portages could be knarley and then they removed the canoe rests. Now they have all sorts of lightweight canoes. Love the...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to junglejim's post in the thread “Tour da UP IX with Like Like.
    We've had a few trips to the Boundry Waters and to Isle Royal too. Transported our canoes over on the ferry from Grand Maris MN and...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to junglejim's post in the thread “Tour da UP IX with Like Like.
    Chris, you might be thinking of Grand Maris MN which is on the NW side of Lake Superior. I was in Grand Maris MI which is on the SE side...
  • Coyote Chris
    Resolved. Thanks.
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to junglejim's post in the thread Old Forum Member? with Haha Haha.
    Ya, I had to look them up. I saw that they are selling for $25,000 to $45,000 now. Don't you wish you had bought a few ,Chuck? A...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to Chucksklrst's post in the thread Old Forum Member? with Like Like.
    Messerschmitt ‘Kabinenrolle. Saw a lot of them in the early 60 growing up in Germany.
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to junglejim's post in the thread Old Forum Member? with Like Like.
    I don't recall him being on this forum, but that doesn't indicate much of anything. According to his write-up in Aerostich he did spend...
  • junglejim replied to the thread Old Forum Member?.
    Ya, I had to look them up. I saw that they are selling for $25,000 to $45,000 now. Don't you wish you had bought a few ,Chuck? A...
  • Chucksklrst
    Chucksklrst replied to the thread Old Forum Member?.
    Messerschmitt ‘Kabinenrolle. Saw a lot of them in the early 60 growing up in Germany.
    • 1790719266848.png
  • Chucksklrst
    Chucksklrst reacted to junglejim's post in the thread Old Forum Member? with Like Like.
    I don't recall him being on this forum, but that doesn't indicate much of anything. According to his write-up in Aerostich he did spend...
  • ARKNT
    ARKNT replied to the thread Old Forum Member?.
    This is what I did. I eventually got around to checking values when I had the time to use the excellent pictures and advice from this...
  • junglejim replied to the thread Old Forum Member?.
    I don't recall him being on this forum, but that doesn't indicate much of anything. According to his write-up in Aerostich he did spend...
  • junglejim reacted to Frosty's post in the thread Old Forum Member? with Like Like.
    I was reading the Aerostitch Rider of the Month Article about an 87 yo rider. He is John Grinsel. That name is similar to a member...
  • Frosty
    Frosty posted the thread Old Forum Member? in Off Topic.
    I was reading the Aerostitch Rider of the Month Article about an 87 yo rider. He is John Grinsel. That name is similar to a member...
  • Sunny
    Sunny replied to the thread Auxiliary fuse block install.
    Check out ThunderBox. It comes in 16A ($80) and 32 A ($90) variants. It switches on the circuit when the engine starts running smoothly...
Back
Top Bottom