Latest activity

  • Chucksklrst
    Chucksklrst replied to the thread A tire matching question.
    Do you have your FJR up for sale. If so what are you asking and what do you expect you will get for it.
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread A tire matching question.
    https://www.dunlopmotorcycletires.com/about/bias-vs-radial-motorcycle-tires/
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread A tire matching question.
    I am amazed, actually. With a bike like that, I would think there would be tons of radial tires for it. Best Uses Bias-Ply: Ideal...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread A tire matching question.
    Me too. And Revzilla has good descriptions and money back in rev bucks. I run the 6 GTs cause of the wear on my heavy soon to be X...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread A tire matching question.
    Just curious. Not trying to be mean...But you look like the rest of us....getting up there in years. If you have only one bike, then...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to Chucksklrst's post in the thread A tire matching question with Like Like.
    They will work as I had them on my NT. And if you are worried about brake caliper clearance then you can angle them a bit off of right...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to basketcase's post in the thread A tire matching question with Like Like.
    So I opted for the matching set of new radials in Road 4's. Thanks again to all for the feedback and suggestions.
  • ARKNT
    ARKNT replied to the thread Fire!.
    Another 1300-acre fire in south Arkansas today. Down by Camden. Here at home, you could see a very small amount of smoke in the air...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris posted the thread Water proofing in Off Topic.
    Circa 2015 I started wearing First Gear riding pants. By this year, they werent doing a very good job of shedding water. So I took out...
    • 1000004771.jpg
    • a geexers.JPG
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread A tire matching question.
    Mellow made me a believer about tires. He found steel showing on mine after Frosty and I determined the tread was good enough for...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread A tire matching question.
    Had to do that on another bike where I thought angled valve stems were a good Idea. Now I get short ones and have extenders of various...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to DirtFlier's post in the thread A tire matching question with Like Like.
    No hijacker as far as I know. By the way, my friend has similar metal valve stems on her NT and she has them pointing to the right and...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to DirtFlier's post in the thread A tire matching question with Like Like.
    Your link goes to a website called "Super Offers." Unless the horizontal portion of the valve stem is 5" long, I can't see it hitting...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to WVRider's post in the thread A tire matching question with Like Like.
    I just order some tires and Revzilla and Chapmoto both have sets of Michelin Road 5, Road 6, and Pirelli Angel GT II in stock. These...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to mikesim's post in the thread A tire matching question with Wow Wow.
    I don't think that the harsh ride on the Wee Strom is a bias tire thing, rather a Heidenau thing. The tires must have an exceptionally...
Back
Top Bottom