Extra keys?

Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
2
Location
Canton GA
Bike
2013 NC700X
I just brought home a 2026 NT1100, and although it has two keys, I'd like a few ( or at least one) extra. I talked to the dealer, who quoted me a price of 34$ for one key BLANK, which I'd have to get cut somewhere. I checked online parts suppliers, and can get it more reasonably, but are there other alternatives?

I did try the local Ace Hardware, and Home Depot, but no luck.
 
I just brought home a 2026 NT1100, and although it has two keys, I'd like a few ( or at least one) extra. I talked to the dealer, who quoted me a price of 34$ for one key BLANK, which I'd have to get cut somewhere. I checked online parts suppliers, and can get it more reasonably, but are there other alternatives?

I did try the local Ace Hardware, and Home Depot, but no luck.
A locksmith is more likely to be able to help than one of those box stores.
 
Back
Top Bottom