After maket bags for nt700v?

Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
19
Location
tampabay FL
Bike
nc700x
Seems the side bag lids are a bit cheap and/or can break more then one might like. Are there any good after market bags/mounts if one takes off the stock bags?
 
Seems the side bag lids are a bit cheap and/or can break more then one might like. Are there any good after market bags/mounts if one takes off the stock bags?
The NT bags are not it's strongest point. If you search this site you will find many posts where external latches and such were added.
I suggest searching "saddlebags" in the forum section. There is a lot of good info there including a couple add on bags. The NT is a bit tricky to add bags since the inner portion is part of the bodywork.

Arknt
 
Not just saddlebags to contend with, most of the NT's black plastic will bleach like whale bones in the sun. If I had to do mid-size shaft drive sports tourer again, I'd look at something like a Norge 850 before a NT700. :confused:

I'm all about Honda shaft drive today, but I've gone largest displacement stuff.
 
Not just saddlebags to contend with, most of the NT's black plastic will bleach like whale bones in the sun. If I had to do mid-size shaft drive sports tourer again, I'd look at something like a Norge 850 before a NT700. :confused:

I'm all about Honda shaft drive today, but I've gone largest displacement stuff.
I understand. I'm happy, now, with my NT.
 
Back
Top Bottom