For Sale 25 NT1100 dct corbin seat for sale

Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
1
Location
Woodstock, Ga
Bike
24 goldwing
I traded my nt1100 in for a new bike and took my corbin off. Im an old guy and never cared for the corbin, until I tried the one for the NT1100. The factory seat was okay for 45 minutes but the corbin I bought last September stretched that to all day. I paid 683.00 dollars for it and would welcome any offer that’s reasonable. Im in Woodstock, Ga. and will ship only if it’s worth it. If you’re in the southeast perhaps we could meetup in the middle. The seat is absolutely like new and needs a new home.
 
I traded my nt1100 in for a new bike and took my corbin off. Im an old guy and never cared for the corbin, until I tried the one for the NT1100. The factory seat was okay for 45 minutes but the corbin I bought last September stretched that to all day. I paid 683.00 dollars for it and would welcome any offer that’s reasonable. Im in Woodstock, Ga. and will ship only if it’s worth it. If you’re in the southeast perhaps we could meetup in the middle. The seat is absolutely like new and needs a new home.
I think it might help if you posted some good pictures of it.
 
Back
Top Bottom