[Review] Cee Bailey Windshield Review In RoadBike Magazine, December 2011 Issue

And yes, my next helmet will be a modular. And I will get a cup holder and I will smoke my cigars on the highway :)

Phil, not sure he will be at the conference but my cousin is a methodist minister, Gary Roper. He has a church in the Phoenix area right now.

And I will get a cup holder and I will smoke my cigars on the highway

You are definitely a prime Tri Glide candidate... With an included cigarette lighter, not just a power point, an optional OEM cupholder, and the big windshield on the Tri Glide you'll be ready to "smoke em if you got em"...:D

Phil, not sure he will be at the conference but my cousin is a methodist minister, Gary Roper. He has a church in the Phoenix area right now.

Charlie, if your cousin's church is in Phoenix, he'll be at the meeting of the Desert-Southwest Annual Conference. I'll be at the meeting of the Rocky Mountain Annual Conference. So, we're not likely to run into each other.

I love modular helmets mainly because I got tired of my glasses blowing off the seat or the tank bag while I was putting my old full-face helmet on. If your wear glasses, you will think that a modular helmet is the best thing since sliced bread, even before you discover all the other things they're good for.

Not yet, no one locally has had one in stock. I try it when I find one...

When I bought my C3 they weren't available in the US so I had to go through Designer Helmets in the UK. The sales rep I spoke with recommended going with one size down from my regular size large as worn for Arai and Shoei. I figured he was the expert so I went with a medium and it fits fine; if I'd gone with a large it would have been way too big. Assuming nothing's changed in the last 3 years you may want to double-check with them before ordering. Aside from the size thing they're a pretty good helmet which they should be considering what they cost. As an example the last time I ordered a replacement face shield with the PinLock it ran a cool hundred buckeroos. Not cheap but most riders who lust over Schuberth products find a way to justify it. Eh?

LL75 :)

I was at Iron Pony last weekend and they had a bunch of Schuberth helmets. Iron Pony is a big box motorcycle gear store in Westerville OH - if you're traveling through Ohio, it's worth a stop. Just don't blame me if they lighten your wallet.

I had the Laminar Lip and Ears on my V-Strom for a while, before I switched to the MRA Vario. They were pretty much equivalent but the Vario is prettier and more fun to play with. :)

Back
Top Bottom