Latest activity

  • JQL
    Change the oil. The NT700 Deauville's gearbox like fresh, good quality oil. Mine would go very clunky as the service interval approached.
  • JQL
    JQL replied to the thread New rain idea.
    I used to do "IT" work for a clothing manufacturer in the UK. They would design and spec the garments, outsource the manufacture, then...
  • Sunny
    Sunny reacted to JASJR's post in the thread Help I am sick! with Haha Haha.
    The only problem I see is the car taking up room where more bikes could go. All the gear in the right foreground could be a...
  • Hi the digital gear indicator is a first generation Heal Tech Gipro DS-Series. Although I have not traced the wiring on the bike, it...
  • Woodaddict
    You said that has aftermarket gear indicator? Is it a box or something attached to shift lever interfering with shifting?
  • Manfred
    Hi Coyote Chris - thanks for response. To answer your questions,.. yes, if I am at a complete stop and want to get neutral it goes...
  • Chucksklrst
    Chucksklrst reacted to coaster's post in the thread Help I am sick! with Like Like.
    I have a KLR just like the one in the picture, bought it new in 96 still riding it. I have had a number of big touring bikes, middle...
  • Hi Coyote Chris - thanks for response. To answer your questions,.. yes, if I am at a complete stop and want to get neutral it goes...
  • Coyote Chris
    Interesting issue. I have had minor versions of this on many bikes. Mostly at a complete stop. Sometimes its easier to find neutral...
  • Coyote Chris
    moriniman above has good advice to start. It sounds like clutch drag. Can you feel the bike wanting to creep forward when stopped, in...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to coaster's post in the thread Help I am sick! with Like Like.
    I have a KLR just like the one in the picture, bought it new in 96 still riding it. I have had a number of big touring bikes, middle...
  • coaster
    coaster replied to the thread Help I am sick!.
    I have a KLR just like the one in the picture, bought it new in 96 still riding it. I have had a number of big touring bikes, middle...
  • Hi thanks for the reply. So I have lubricated the clutch cable and removed pivot shifter bolt for inspection. The grease on inside of...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread New rain idea.
    I think they are all the same company when you talk about inexpensive stuff. The names come and go. I just bought a new hi viz...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to Yoda's post in the thread New rain idea with Haha Haha.
    Is Wardler a new company? Never heard of them before. I assume from their low prices that they are import / Chinese? Please review after...
Back
Top Bottom