Latest activity

  • karl
    karl reacted to Coyote Chris's post in the thread DART with Like Like.
    There is a dirt simple app called Photo and picture resizer. I use it every day. Crop the pic and resize it and email or post it. Very...
  • karl
    karl reacted to Coyote Chris's post in the thread DART with Sad Sad.
    Its always a good feeling to find a bike you love to ride, I am becomeing frail in my old age. With the evactuations around Spokane, I...
  • karl
    karl reacted to Phil Tarman's post in the thread Well, he's gone, gone, gone... with Sad Sad.
    Horse has left Greeley. Today a Methodist pastor friend purchased Horse and moved him away to Casper, WY. I had owned Horse for neary...
  • karl
    karl reacted to Coyote Chris's post in the thread Sturgis with Like Like.
    Light rain in Cody. Feels good. I had forgotten what rain and cool feels like.
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to junglejim's post in the thread Sturgis with Sad Sad.
    Now we have the smoke back, along with hot and dry. But at least the wind isn’t bad - yet.
  • JQL
    JQL reacted to Woodaddict's post in the thread Well, he's gone, gone, gone... with Like Like.
    Better to sell NT if almost 3 years of non riding. You can always look back on the Epic ride and other rides that rarely are...
  • JQL
    JQL reacted to Phil Tarman's post in the thread Well, he's gone, gone, gone... with Like Like.
    Horse has left Greeley. Today a Methodist pastor friend purchased Horse and moved him away to Casper, WY. I had owned Horse for neary...
  • JQL
    JQL reacted to Coyote Chris's post in the thread Anyone lowered a NT700? with Like Like.
  • JQL
    JQL reacted to Coyote Chris's post in the thread Anyone lowered a NT700? with Like Like.
    Sorry but I have to rant. An Earth population that put a man on the moon can't design a motorcycle frame that is easy to lower????
  • ST1100Y
    ST1100Y reacted to Chucksklrst's post in the thread How does one ride an NT? with Like Like.
    That is true. unless you put the bike in Neutral
  • junglejim replied to the thread Sturgis.
    Now we have the smoke back, along with hot and dry. But at least the wind isn’t bad - yet.
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread Sturgis.
    Light rain in Cody. Feels good. I had forgotten what rain and cool feels like.
    • Screenshot_20260812-203913.MyRadar_copy_529x697.png
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread Sturgis.
    Much of the smoke has cleared, at least. Heart Mountain. Tear falls. 😢 One of the many places where, including a valued forum member...
    • IMG_20260812_173026291_copy_932x530.jpg
  • Chucksklrst
    Chucksklrst replied to the thread How does one ride an NT?.
    That is true. unless you put the bike in Neutral
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread How does one ride an NT?.
    Wow... Cool! According to the Euro riders, blipping the throttle at a stoplight when you are behind Lamborghini is not a good idea.😉
Back
Top Bottom