Latest activity

  • ST1100Y
    ST1100Y reacted to JQL's post in the thread Fire! with Like Like.
    Planes refilling on the Seine for the forest fires around Fontainebleu about 40 miles South East of Paris.
  • Hi, newbie on here so please be gentle :) I have a NT00 VA that kept cutting out when riding, Ive checked the side stand switch...
  • JQL
    JQL replied to the thread UPDATE: 1 cylinder cutting out.
    Also, check the TPS sensor voltage as when it is out of spec it can feel like one cylinder isn't working.
  • JQL
    JQL replied to the thread Fire!.
    Planes refilling on the Seine for the forest fires around Fontainebleu about 40 miles South East of Paris.
    • PlaneSeine.jpg
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris replied to the thread Ripping DVDs.
    Thanks!
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to Manfred's post in the thread Ripping DVDs with Like Like.
    This freeware gets good reviews for ripping DVDs. https://makemkv.com/
  • cliffh
    cliffh replied to the thread UPDATE: 1 cylinder cutting out.
    Thanks for the info Mike. Yes, I've already changed the OE crank sensor, last year. When I get back, I'll check the caps, wires, and...
  • mikesim
    mikesim replied to the thread UPDATE: 1 cylinder cutting out.
    If you have already replaced the OE crank sensor, that paints a different picture. It seems that only the OE sensors were problematic as...
  • Manfred
    Manfred replied to the thread Ripping DVDs.
    This freeware gets good reviews for ripping DVDs. https://makemkv.com/
  • Coyote Chris
    Sometimes, conditions and time constraints dictate shotgunning. In order for my meathod to work, you would have to provide for coil...
    • 1784066633217.png
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris reacted to cliffh's post in the thread UPDATE: 1 cylinder cutting out with Like Like.
    quote: "Easy to troubleshoot if you can get to the coils and have a can of freeze mist. You may have to shotgun." The only problem with...
  • Coyote Chris
    In my old age, less is more. I have just booked my new low stress Cody tour. First night, Spokane to Butte MT. $107 Under 350 miles...
    • a yellowstone.jpg
    • IMG_20250806_093205756.jpg
  • Coyote Chris
    I am setting up a new bike trip and one of my fave campgrounds still honors the Passes. Red Cliffs camp round just outside of...
  • cliffh
    cliffh replied to the thread UPDATE: 1 cylinder cutting out.
    quote: "Easy to troubleshoot if you can get to the coils and have a can of freeze mist. You may have to shotgun." The only problem with...
  • Coyote Chris
    Coyote Chris posted the thread Ripping DVDs in Off Topic.
    I have about 20 home made DVDs, Unprotected, I need to rip to my hard drive. I downloaded a free but intuituve nightmare of a program...
Back
Top Bottom