Latest activity

• Coyote Chris
    I would have agreed with you in the past. Things got hot, then things got cold, and repeat....the continents drifted around....took...
    • 1714539027080.png
  • Coyote Chris
    Yeah.. kinda funny.. you really can't even use 1 lifetime to get any actual trend for the environment.. maybe not even 1,000...
  • ett
    ett reacted to coaster's post in the thread NEW (UESD) /BIKE with Like Like.
    I lived in Joisy from 61 to 66 worked aircraft avionics. Then moved to Southern California to work for the Navy on ASW tactics...
  • coaster
    coaster replied to the thread NEW (UESD) /BIKE.
    I lived in Joisy from 61 to 66 worked aircraft avionics. Then moved to Southern California to work for the Navy on ASW tactics...
  • Phil Tarman
    Phil Tarman replied to the thread Bug in my bonnet.
    In my second church in Minerva, TX, back in '64-'65, there wasps in the attic. In the summer the wasps mostly stayed outside, but...
  • ett
    ett reacted to mikesim's post in the thread Bug in my bonnet with Wow Wow.
    When I was a pup, I had a bumblebee who locked his trajectory on the area between the helmet and my cheek near my left temple. He...
  • ett
    ett replied to the thread NEW (UESD) /BIKE.
    From birth in '64 to 2006. ie. 42 years too long. First of my family to leave, since settlement in 1600's.
  • ett
    ett reacted to mikesim's post in the thread NEW (UESD) /BIKE with Haha Haha.
    How long was your sentence in Joisy? :biggrin: Mike
  • mikesim
    mikesim replied to the thread Bug in my bonnet.
    When I was a pup, I had a bumblebee who locked his trajectory on the area between the helmet and my cheek near my left temple. He...
  • mikesim
    mikesim replied to the thread NEW (UESD) /BIKE.
    How long was your sentence in Joisy? :biggrin: Mike
  • ARKNT
    ARKNT replied to the thread Bug in my bonnet.
    Some of those critters can have a temper. Don't make them mad. Not bike related but several years back one stung me right between the...
  • cliffh
    cliffh replied to the thread Bug in my bonnet.
    Glad your hornet got stuck there. I had one get inside my helmet just about an inch from the one in your picture that stung me and I...
  • ett
    ett reacted to Tuchango's post in the thread Bug in my bonnet with Haha Haha.
    I fly, and things that don’t have a checklist happen on occasion. The mantra is: maintain aircraft control, analyze the situation, take...
  • ett
    ett replied to the thread NEW (UESD) /BIKE.
    Yes. Back in the day, I had taken an R80RT, at the local BMW dealer, for a test ride. Those turn signals were a complete PITA. Not only...
  • Mellow
    Mellow replied to the thread NEW (UESD) /BIKE.
    You mean left turn switch on left bar and right on right bar? They stopped doing that for a while now...
Top Bottom