Updated NT1100 for 2025

I've never bought a new motorcycle, but the updated 2025 NT1100 seems about as close to my ideal bike as I've seen yet. Bigger saddlebags, now with cornering abs and TC, electronic suspension... Chain drive seems like the only drawback, but the bike seems like a real sweet spot for comfort, power, practicality, and weight.

I would be seriously tempted if it came stateside.

1727696154-2025-honda-nt1100-review-details-price-spec_07.jpg

Does it have cruise control? If so it might replace my 10 year old FJR and my Versys 1000SE. At 75 years old It probably would be the last bike I ever buy. Chain drive is not a problem as my Versys 1000LT SE has chain drive.

Does it have cruise control? If so it might replace my 10 year old FJR and my Versys 1000SE. At 75 years old It probably would be the last bike I ever buy. Chain drive is not a problem as my Versys 1000LT SE has chain drive.
I think I read where the 2025 NT for the Euro market has cruise control. The article said that Honda has sold over 12,000 of them in the Euro market and it is already the most popular sport touring bike in the Euro market. Sounds a lot like whar we heard about the NT700 over here. I would love to see Honda offer it for sale in the US. It ticks all my boxes and since I've got the Wee, I'm learning to deal with chain drive again. On long trips though, I've got to remember to lube the chain daily. The NT has spoiled me.

Mike

I'm flat out happy with my NT700V
Me too, however it would be nice to see options moving forward. If it comes here I'd make an effort to try one out.

The only bike I routinely find myself thinking about is an r1200rt, but to be in my price range it'd have to be as old as my 700. I can't say there's anything I dislike about the 700. I whittled down to it from a lot of other bikes.

I feel this bike would be a big hit in the U.S.... I think it covers a good niche of those wanting something with good power but on the light side vs the big tourers and a lower price range as well. But, we'll see.

According to Common Thread they will not be imported into the USA. At least not for now.

I agree with CincyKZ, I always find myself looking at the R1200 RT.

Back
Top Bottom