Free The NT is gone, so I'm offering leftovers free for shipping...

This is the assortment of parts I have left after moving my NT on. It's all free except for shipping costs. I did a shipping estimate from Ramona to Cedar Rapids Iowa for both UPS and Fedex to get a quick idea of cost and that distance is right around $50. The box dimensions are 21x17x7 and weight is 12 pounds, if you'd like to find what it would cost to get everything to you. Note I will NOT seperate. It's all or nothing garage cleaning time, except for the Corbin and a stock seat. I might consider shipping the seats, but haven't done an estimate. I would definitely prefer local pickup for the seats. They're also free, except for any shipping costs. I don't currently have shipping boxes for those, but I'm sure Amazon and Revzilla will remedy that situation in the near future,, ;)

Miscellaneous:
  • Tank mounting bolt and washers.
  • Airbox snorkel bolts/screws
  • Original length throttle cable
  • Original grip set
  • Used throttle and cable assembly
  • Lowering pegs(Motorcycle Larry?)
20240929_132744.jpg

-Fitted luggage liners(Hopnel?) unused
20240929_132717.jpg

-Honda and Haynes service manuals
20240929_132736.jpg

Not included in the current free for shipping offer is a black Corbin seat, which is also available, but prefer only for pickup
in Ramona, CA
20240929_163828.jpg

I would like the Honda service manual.
The other responder wants everything but the service manual. Since there are the Honda and Haynes, I'll agree to send at least the Honda one, and maybe the Haynes for shipping cost of just the Honda one. I want them both gone.. ;)

The other responder wants everything but the service manual. Since there are the Honda and Haynes, I'll agree to send at least the Honda one, and maybe the Haynes for shipping cost of just the Honda one. I want them both gone.. ;)
I have the Haynes manual. I'll PM you my address.

i will be interested in the pegs.. can you share close up pic of them.

Back
Top Bottom