Hail, hail the gang's all here.... well ALMOST.

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
Most arrived yesterday, some even Tuesday. Today called for a group ride, with about 8 or 9 going to the Devil's Tower in Wyoming. Only Fossil and William Fennell stayed to hike around the tower. The rest went back to Hulett for a mom and pop cafe lunch and pie, then JungleJim, Yoda and Fossil made a stop at the Buffalo Jump. Seems appropriate, somehow. Photographic evidence of attendance follows. More tomorrow.

Attachments

• DSC_1203.jpg
    DSC_1203.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_1205.jpg
    DSC_1205.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_1208.jpg
    DSC_1208.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_1213.jpg
    DSC_1213.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_1218.jpg
    DSC_1218.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_1220.jpg
    DSC_1220.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_1249.jpg
    DSC_1249.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_1270.jpg
    DSC_1270.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_1282.jpg
    DSC_1282.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 77
Yeah, we dodged the predicted rain this morning for a very nice ride to Devil's Tower. I half expected to see a space ship hovering over the place. :rolleyes1:

I think you have to ride at night to see the spaceship. Glade you guys are having good weather for riding, hope the pie was great.

Glad to see the photos. I really wish I could have joined you guys again. Last year we took photos in nearly the same place right outside the entrance to Devils Tower. Frosty and Chris were there too. I was looking real close at the photos to make sure they were not from last year :).

Everyone have a great time.

Thanks for sharing the photos. I wish I could have made it. There is always next year. I'll keep wirking out to build my strength. Two surgeries were a bit much.

Keep dodging the rain! And I hope it isn't as hot as it was the day Jim, Rick, and I rode to North Dakota!

Is the NT banner there? I gave Rick the shipping info over 2 weeks ago... :eek1:

NT banner was a no show. The ST banner was signed by attendees in its place. Great get together, again.

Enjoying myself thoroughly - and making a lot of new friends - and learning a lot - and enjoying the riding.

It's all good Rick, it's just a banner and didn't make a difference in the event. Just couldn't pass up the opp to give you a hard time about it.

Glad to see everyone was/is having a great time.

Right, it was a great event without the banner, but we will remind Rick about his error forever.

Back
Top Bottom