Do you have your FJR up for sale. If so what are you asking and what do you expect you will get for it.
One of my adopted sons is a state trooper (well, they both are) and he is a motorcyclist who takes trips with other LEOs so he knows quite a few LEOs wiht bikes. I figured I would let him try and sell it and give him $1000. We decided to try for a starting price of $3500 and negotiate down from there. No one was interested to even learn about it. As I said, the triump dealer wouldnt even give me $1000 for it in trade for another used bike, and I had my title and checkbook IN MY HAND. Her show room is stuffed with bikes including over 20 ChiCom bikes and nothing is moving. This is the same place that took in a high milage NT in on trade. Other power sports dealers are in the same shape. I took the bike off the market and am looking at uninsureing it (doing a fiddle) after I took this last trip to the volcanos of 960 miles in five days. Then re-insuring it with someone cheep if I ride it next year.
If it blows up, I just call good will and they take it away. Or just give it to my son to get rid of it.
I am paranoid and dont want to advertise it and have someone wreck it on a test ride and get hurt. Or worse yet, hit a child. The local dealers have stories about test rides. They actually stopped them a few decades ago because of incidents. I suspect that if I did I could get rid of it for $1,000 -2,000. The accessories alone are worth that. I about gave away my connie C10 to a friend of an LEO I know when I needed it to disappear and he was pleased as punch. $1500
Local dealers here are now giving thousands off on new bikes to get ride of them. Dont know when the 2027s arrive.
The way I look at it, its a 2014 with 40k on it and I have had my fun with it but with all my camping crap...errr....gear...its just too heavy for me to horse around. Still undecided about a Triump 900 desert edition but the 900 is a sweet ride and handles great at slow speeds...but at 77, I have two very nice bikes I can ride. But I aint paying no retail for a bike with no dealer network. This dealer folds its Seattle or Boise.
We are dinasaurs. Take away all the Harleys and what you have is older peoople on adventure bikes and some kids on crotch rockets with way too much testosterone.