To Springfield, LA and back

Manfred

Stuart Brogden
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
421
Location
La Vernia, TX
Bike
2010 Honda nt700v
The congregation (I don't use the word "church") belongs to the Sovereign Grace Baptist Fellowship, which has a meeting once a year. This year, it was in Springfield, LA - about 600 miles from home.

I plotted out back roads routes there and back, making each way a two day ride. Left last Sunday morning, got home today, Thursday. around 1 PM. Put nearly 1,500 miles on the Honda, putting it over 42,000 miles. Not a lick of trouble from the bike. It is my favorite motorcycle.
 
The congregation (I don't use the word "church") belongs to the Sovereign Grace Baptist Fellowship, which has a meeting once a year. This year, it was in Springfield, LA - about 600 miles from home.

I plotted out back roads routes there and back, making each way a two day ride. Left last Sunday morning, got home today, Thursday. around 1 PM. Put nearly 1,500 miles on the Honda, putting it over 42,000 miles. Not a lick of trouble from the bike. It is my favorite motorcycle.
I really has very few bad points. Yes, there is the crank position sensor...too bad its not as easy to get as the cam position sensor on the older Subarus. Newer bikes/cars may be better but they have their drawbacks....direct injection, CAN buses, ridiculasly hard to reach air cleaners and sparking plugs......
Back roads are more fun and safer, IMHO. The C10 was like that...it had a few issues but it was a good bike.
IMG_3531.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom